Applications are now available! The deadline is Friday, February 19, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Please read the information below and ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE APPLICATION carefully.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, High Jump has updated the required academic documents for the application process. Please read the following requirements carefully:
Grades - MUST SUBMIT BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING
- Applicant's 6th-grade report card with 1st quarter grades
- Applicant's 5th-grade report card. Provide grades from at least one quarter (Quarter 1, 2, 3, or 4; or final report card). Select the quarter grades of which the student is most proud.
- NOTE: Progress Reports WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Test Scores - MUST SUBMIT AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Applicant's WINTER 2019-2020 NWEA/MAP test scores for reading and math (preferred) OR
- Applicant's SPRING 2019 NWEA/MAP test scores for reading and math OR
- Applicant's alternative Spring 2019 test scores for reading and math (for applicants in non-CPS schools)
- NOTE: If you do not have access to a scanner, you may take a picture of the documents to upload them into the system. Make sure that all images are clear and all information is visible.
When creating an account for the High Jump application:
- Use the Student's First and Last Name in the sign-up page.
- DO NOT USE a CPS or school email address; please use a personal email address (@yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc.)
For questions call (312) 582-7707 or email [email protected]